Welcome to Our Practice
We welcome all our patients back to our office. We have made some changes to how your appointment will go, all for the safety for you and your family.
1) We are trying to control patient traffic flow so when you arrive we ask that you call or text us from your car and we will let you know when to come up . There may be a little wait so try not to come too early for your appointment.
2) We have a "Mask Required" and a "No Touch" policy in place so we will open all doors for you. Someone will be waiting at the door to let you enter.
3) Before you enter your temperture will be taken and an assessment will be made if we should proceed further. If you do not have a fever we will then ask you to sanitize your hands and to fill out a short consent form.
4) We no longer have a waiting room so you will then go directly to your chair to start your apponitment.
All of these procedures are put in place to assure you that our facility is as safe as possible during these unpresidented times. We have up graded all of our PPE and have in place a high capacity air purifier for your safety.
Comprehensive, Current, Compassionate
"Fulfilling our patients' desires for healthy living is always our goal"
Thank you for visiting kanazawadds.com. This website was specifically designed for our patients and their families to keep them up to date with current information so that together we can make educated decisions about treatments and oral health care. If you are visiting our site we welcome you to browse through our pages. We hope that you will find information that can aid you, your family and friends towards better oral health.
We are a comprehensive dental practice that handles 75 - 80% of specialist treatments in house, excluding orthodontics. When treatment dictates the need for a specialist, we maintain affiliations with multiple groups in each specialty. This is so we can provide our patients with the most convenient location and doctor choices that fit their schedules and preferences.
Our practice has been serving patients through two generations. Dr. Kanazawa's father, Kanemi, started the dental practice in 1953. We are very proud and honored to say our office has served many of our families through 4 generations of patients. Their trust in our practice has always been our most valued asset. We would like to thank each and everyone we have served for their trust in our doctors and staff.
New patients are always welcome. Our dental team looks forward to meeting you and becoming your lifelong partner in your dental care. This website will help familiarize you with our practice here at Peter J. Kanazawa, DDS, LLC. Check out our complete list of services, browse our educational patient library, find directions to our Honolulu office, ask us a question or request an appointment.
"Call us today and we'll answer all your questions"
"We strive each and every day to provide comprehensive care with integrity and compassion. Where fulfilling our patients desires for healthy living is always our goal."
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve. Earning their trust and respect every single day.
- Providing you with the most current options of treatments that are backed by clinical studies.
- Being aware of how your oral condition may affects your overall health.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.