Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at an early stage at every cleaning appointment
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss by maintaining healthy gum and bone tissue.
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Fillings,to keep your teeth strong and healthy.
- Bonding, tooth colored restorations.
- Dental Implants, for tooth replacement from a single tooth to a complete set of teeth
- Porcelain Veneers, for a more conservative treatment to change the shape and color of teeth.
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace and restore function when teeth are missing
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile and function again
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten your smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, Simple and surgical
- Patien Education
Emergency Dental Treatment
We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance .If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 and go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.